Hi everyone, The TreeARMY Co. here.
Based on criteria put out by the TCIA and city, we are still doing our jobs keeping people and property safe from falling limbs and trees. We are filling up spots quickly as we have only one crew running at the moment. We are doing most of our estimates and payments electronically to keep both our staff and customers safe and healthy.
If you are in need of tree services, please email or text us with name, address, email and phone along with several photos of the work needing to be done to:
If you book your services within the next 30 days, mention the code SHOPLOCAL for $150 off of your project
If you had an estimate scheduled please understand we are trying to limit contact as much as possible so please send photos in lieu of an in-person estimate.
We thank you for all of your support and love!
Please stay home, stay safe and SHOP LOCAL as much as possible!
1. Are they insured? This is so important!! God forbid there is an accident or property damage during your project, is the company you hired going to stand behind there service to make it right, or are they going to ghost you?
2. The lowest price is not the best price!! Tree climbing equipment costs thousands of dollars to purchase and maintain. Forestry trucks and commercial vehicles cost thousands to build, maintain, and insure. Experience and safe, proper tree work knowledge take years and years of hard work to acquire. The costs of tree work encompass all of this not to mention the risk to our lives and limbs we take on each job. Do not take the lowest bid just because it is cheap. As they say, you get what you pay for!
3. Check your prospective companies out on the internet, social media etc.
-read reviews, keeping in mind a few disgruntled customers doesn't make a company.
-LOOK AT THE PHOTOS ON THEIR PAGES!! ARE THEY WEARING PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT? This says so much about a company! Are they willing to protect their employees, equipment and reputation by doing things the right way? OSHA does have standards we must adhere too!
4. Are they knowledgeable? Will they answer why things are done that way or suggest options? The knowledge and experience is what you pay for.
5. Are they ISA certified? Do they hold arborist or tree worker certifications or are they working towards those certifications? Both are acceptable answers!
6. Are their employees full time, vetted, do they background check, drug test?
7. Are they a landscape company? This is a red flag. Unless they have a separate section for tree work, do not hire a landscaper to do tree removal or pruning! We are specialists in our respective fields...I don't claim to be a landscaper and visa versa.
Please be smart about hiring! All tree companies are not equal. Call us to learn more 646-887-2899.
To keep your trees healthy without letting them overrun your property, you need help from a reputable tree company. The Tree ARMY Co. has over 10 years of experience providing all kinds of tree services, including tree trimmming and cutting as well as full tree and stump removal in the Bronx, NY area. Our ISA-certified tree specialists can take care of your trees without a problem.
Contact The Tree ARMY Co. today to learn more about our tree services and landscaping services. We serve all New York areas within a 50-mile radius of Bronx, NY. Call us to to schedule your tree services 646-887-2899.
The Tree ARMY Co. is dedicated to providing superior tree services to clients in the Bronx, NY area, but we don't stop there. In addition to attending development courses at the New York Botanical Gardens, all of our tree specialists are fully trained in traffic control and emergency medical services. This way, we can be there for you during any kind of emergency.
Our residential and commercial services include:
The Tree ARMY Co. is a local, veteran-owned and -operated business that takes pride in our roots and in the community that shaped us. We give back to the community by: